Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Project #2 (concept)

For the self portrait project I tried to take three different project, but in a way that they all relate. I have many different personalities, but the are all very complicated to capture through a picture. For the first picture I decided to wear my hair curly and have a surprised, excited look on my face. I usually wear sweatpants or dresses; I hate jeans so in each of my photos I wore different outfits to show my personality through the clothing. The first photo I am wearing mostly black and sweatpants. In the second photo I decided to wear a dress. I love to dance, so I wore an attire to try to capture that mood. In the second photo I straightened my hair and wore make up as if I was going out. My third photo was taken while I was shopping. I love to shop so it makes that much more sense for my self-portrait. The hat adds to show the outgoing personality that I usually have. Overall, I am not exactly sure of how all three photos are going to look placed next to each other for a triptych effect. But I hope after learning more about the assignment it will be easier to understand for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment