Monday, May 4, 2009

Dia Beacon

Dia Beacon Reactions
I enjoyed going to the Dia Beacon. Many things seemed very interesting. One that stand out in my mind is the Warhol piece when you first walk in the building. It was different from his other pieces although it was easy for me to relate the piece to other works of his. Another thing that i found interesting was the piece in the back. The big circles in squares in the ground. It was bothering me that you could see the inside from all angles. However if you walk to the one side you could see inside of the square which had another square and you could see the bottom of that one, however since you can see the bottom of the other i wanted that piece to keep going. However i wish we could have spend more time in the museum. I didn't really understand why we drove for so long for such a short period of time, however i really liked the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment